We are a friendly, family based tennis club where every playing standard is welcome.
- An attractive, safe environment for you and your children
- The most competitive subscription rates in town (your whole family can be members for £140 per year in 2016) – with no extra charges for playing!
- A full calendar of social events including barbecues, quizzes and a bonfire night
- Tennis coaching for young and old, beginner and improver
- Organised club sessions and plenty of free court time
- Opportunities to play competitive tennis against other clubs
- An annual draw for Wimbledon tickets
- And a very popular club tournament from April to July each year.
Whether you want to play competitively or just want to have a 'hit' with friends or your family, we offer you the choice. The courts are rarely busy, so you should be able to get a game when you want. The weekly timetable shows just how much the courts are free for members to just turn up – so get out there and play.
Why not come along to an Adult Club Session on Thursday evenings from 6pm-dusk or get your children to try our Saturday morning coaching 9-11– no experience is needed! There is also a popular adult coaching session from 11am to noon on Saturday – again, just turn up on the day for a small payment to our coach.
As well as the Datchworth and Orchard Tennis Leagues, there are plenty of other opportunities to play tennis: you can enter the Club Tournament. You may choose just to play socially with your family or other club members and/or come along to our club sessions.
Our coach, Anthony Searle, runs the group coaching sessions each week as well as offering private lessons. He can be contacted on 01462 436297. The coaching session times are all shown on the Dellcott web site, but you can call him directly This also has lots of information about social events and other tennis information.