The new forms for entry are in the Downloads section on the left of this page.
The draws for the Dellcott Family Tennis Club Championships will be published on the website. Please study the draw carefully and note your opponents/partners and the dates each round has to be completed by. I have attached a copy of the rules below.
The tournament has been seeded as best as can be to avoid too strong partnerships in the doubles and the stronger players avoid each other in the early rounds of the singles. However the beauty of tennis is always going to spring some surprises and some giant killers. This year I have given plenty of time for all early rounds but the later ones are tighter , please bear this in mind. I hope this year we will have lots of new members playing in the tournament. So lets show them that Dellcott is the best and friendliest Family Tennis Club around.
Once you've have seen the draw, start getting in touch with partners and opponents, the end of round dates have a tendency to creep up on you. DON'T leave it till the last week. If the fixture is completed on time then the deadly 'Coin Toss' will be applied.
Please also remember the following:
* Both parties are responsible for organising the match
* Get in touch with your opponent/partner as soon as you know who you are with/against
* Don't leave organising match till the last couple of days
* I have all telephone numbers/e mail addresses to help you organise matches
* If your opponent is unable to play in the allotted time you must contact me
* If the match can't be arranged we will toss a coin to determine a winner on the day after the round closure
* A court booking system is in operation for all tournament matches. This is on the web, and I'll send out a link to the site.
* When you have played your match PLEASE post the results on the sheets in the clubhouse and then phone or E Mail or TEXT me the result. The result is not valid until you contact me.
* An update of the draw will be available on the Dellcott web-site
* I will bore you all and fill your inbox up with a weekly update of time lines and warnings of up and coming round closure dates.
* Most importantly keep Finals Day free in your diary..